Latest Match.com Coupons and Promo Codes
Looking out for an alternative for Match.com? Click Here To Checkout Date.com
Match.com has become the most favorite online dating websites among many. Having millions of members from different backgrounds, Match.com has become the leader in the industry. The website has helped numerous people in finding out their dates and getting into relationships; many of them even got married through Match.com. Read the article further to know more why this dating site is the best among the all.
Established in 1995 by the Dr Phil McGraw, Match.com has gained good credibility on the web. It is backed up with about 15 to 20 million members from more than 240 nations, and the number is always increasing. Match.com offers very affordable subscription rates, numerous features and easy navigation which make this dating website very competitive. You can choose subscription for 1 or 3 or 6 months.
In the year 2012 alone, about 500,000 singles made it to find meaningful long-term relationships through this dating site.
Creating your profile at Match.com is very flexible and straightforward. Your profile at this dating site includes different parts. For signing up, you need to choose a username and profile for your Match.com account. And then, you need to include the basic information about yourself such as your current relationship status, your lifestyle, your appearance, your values/background, and search parameters; then write about your likes and interests such as music, local hotspots, and so on, and finally write a summary about your ideal match. The second part includes a check-the-box questionnaire, which focuses on your ideal match. Then, you need to upload your image and within 24 hours of time, you will be online.
Match.com creates a keywords list from your summary, known as MatchWords, and these are searchable. Make sure that you review the keywords and delete the ones that do not really describe you.
Match.com Profile Includes:
- Basics – Your Age, Height, Eye Color, Hair Color, Ethnicity, Body Type
- Relationship Status – Single, Married, Divorced, Widow, Widower
- Habits – Smoker, Non-smoker, Drinker, Non-drinker, and so on
- Open ended summary where you write about yourself and your ideal match
- Your interests, exercise habits, sport activities
- Political Views, Favorites, Education, Pets
- Background and Faith Values
- You can include up to 26 photos, and import photos from Facebook
Once you are done with your profile creation, you can start searching for your potential matches or Match.com will search for the right match for you using your profile information. You can search for the match through keywords, username, and profile criteria. You can even save your searches so that you can use them in the future too. Match.com sends you periodic emails with your ideal matches or you can simply choose Reverse Match which lets you receive the match list just in few seconds. The match and search functions at Match.com are exceptionally designed, flexible which produce efficient results for you.
Match.com includes an international match section that lets you to widen your match horizons and search for your ideal match from around the globe.
Searching And Matching Options:
- Quick Search – Location, Age, Keyword, Online Now, or with Photo
- Custom Search – Appearance, Lifestyle, Background/Values, Interests
- DateSpart Search – Search profiles using some date ideas
- Mutual Match – This is based on your profile information; when you choose this option you will get results based on others profiles looking for a person like you or what you are looking in others.
- Reverse Match – Shows the matches that are looking for an individual like you
- Synapse Matching – This is an intelligent matching option by Match.com which works based on your profile preferences, personality, on-site activities, and so on.
- 5 Daily Matches – You will receive 5 ideal matches each day through Synapse matching of Match.com
- SingledOut Matches – This will bring you the right person who really matches your profile
Match.com Free Trial
The best thing about Match.com is you can get access to all the basic features offered at Match.com even with its free trial offer, which is however is available for limited period. You can sign up for its free membership any time, which offers you access to the online dating site. You can create profile, search for right matches and send winks to them. This offers you an opportunity to try Match.com’s site to find out whether or not the site works for you and to see if there are any right matches for you. You will never be compelled to upgrade to the paid membership at Match.com any time. However, if you want to use all the extra functionalities of Match.com, you can upgrade to its paid membership whenever you like to.
Match.com Paid Membership
The most important advantage of Match.com’s paid membership is that you will be able to send messages to others and receive messages from others. You can get complete access of all the Match.com’s features, which is very important. You can use both internal email system as well as Instant Messaging option with paid membership. Additionally, you will be able to know when someone reads the message that you have sent to them, know who have viewed your Match.com profile, and remove those profiles that do not match your interests and needs.
Match.com Key Features
- Search Options: The search function at Match.com is broken into 4 different parts. The ‘Go Search’ option lets you perform a quick search depending on your profile preferences that you included while signing up. Then, you have ‘Custom Search’ option where you can narrow down the search depending on specific traits that you are looking for in your future partner. The ‘Reverse Match’ search option lets you find out those that are looking for someone exactly like you by matching their ideal match requirement and your profile. Finally, ‘Mutual Match’ feature offers you with the results of those who are looking for a personal like you and who match your ideal match requirements.
- Match Options: You have two match choices under ‘Match’ tab. The first tab is ‘All Matches’, which offers you with a list of profiles that are compatible with your profile information. The other one is ‘Daily Matches’, which lets you receive the best 5 of all profiles for that specific day.
- Connections: This feature provides multiple choices through a drop-down box. This feature lets you view all the profiles that have connected with you in the past, also those who winked at you, who have liked you, made you as their favorite, viewed your profile, and as well as those profile which you have added to your favorite.
- Profile: As a member of Match.com, you are always free to adjust or edit your profile as much as you like. Remember, the preferences that you include will help you finding out the right match for you. So, make sure to think a while before including the information on your profile.
- Messages: You can exchange messages with other Match.com members. You can view all the received messages as well as sent messages at messages tab.
- Account: Just like your Match.com profile, you can control your account details too anytime.
Match.com – Unique Features
Where most of the above mentioned features are common at many of the other dating sites too, Match.com is offering some unique features too that you can find nowhere else. Below are listed some of the unique features of Match.com:
- MatchWords: Just the same way you use keywords at a search engine on the web, as a member you can include a list of keywords on your profile at Match.com, and these keywords are called as MatchWords. On the site, you can see a list of most popular as well as recently included MatchWords before getting started.
- Match.com Platinum: A professional, personalized matchmaker is available to help those members who do not have enough time to go through the other profiles and pick their ideal matches.
- MindFindBind With Dr. Phil: For those members who need assistance to get started with online dating, this exclusive feature will help you get through the basics of online dating such as how to search for the ideal match, how to prepare yourself ready for the date, how to bind/bond with your date over time, and so on.
Match.com Membership Costs
There are three different plans offered at Match.com, as following:
Full Price: This is suitable for those who want to subscribe for paid membership of Match.com just for one month, and this costs $35.99. ‘
Standard Plan: You have two different standard plan choices – a 3-month standard plan which costs $19.99/month, and a 6-month standard plan that costs $17.99/month.
Value Plans: You have two value plan choices too. A 3-month value plan that costs $23.99/month, and a 6-month value plan that costs $19.99/month. You get additional benefits when you choose the value plan, such as a notification mail when someone reads the message that you have sent. Additionally, your Match.com profile will be highlighted on its site as a value-plan member.
Search Results: Even though you have a chance of getting success on a free dating website, you will find more good matches on a paid online dating site than a free one. In addition, having more than 15 million members at Match.com, the chance of getting the right match is more at this dating site than others. You can narrow down your search even using your zip code to find out the matches nearer to your location.
Guarantee: When you choose 6-month Match.com subscription, you are qualified to receive match.com’s guarantee, which lets you receive additional 6 months subscription for free if you do not find your ideal match within the first 6 months of subscription.
Free Trial: The Match.com offers 3-day free trial, where you can create your match.com profile and use all the basic features for free.
View Profiles for Free: You do not need to sign up or subscribe to view others’ profiles; you can view the profiles for free. However, to contact the other members, you need to be a subscribed member.
Ease Of Use: Using Match.com dating website is very easy. You can easily navigate among various areas at this site. Once you are done with your profile creation, you can click on ‘My Gallery’ to see any notification and communications that you got from others. All the tabs are available on the first page of your account. The tabs are easily understandable.
Help & Support: You will find so much of encouragement and lots of helpful tips at Match.com. If you are not able to understand what to include on your Match.com profile, you can receive help from Match.com’s ProfilePro by paying one-time fee. You can also receive tips on staying safe while dating online, relationship tips, dating tips, and you can even read success stories of other Match.com members which will help you through your online dating process.
Match.com Final Words
Overall, Match.com is a great place to find out your ideal match in an easy way. There are millions of profiles that you go through to find out the right match for you. All the search and match options of Match.com help you efficiently in finding out number of profiles that match your MatchWords and preferences on your profile. To top it all, the subscription costs at Match.com are very economical when compared to most of the other paid online dating sites. If you are looking forward to find out as many potential profiles as possible in and around your location, then signing up with Match.com is definitely a great way.